With RIC One you have the potential to reach 1.5 million students and 70,000 teachers in 2,800 buildings in 700 districts throughout New York State.
RIC One API
RIC One API, a component of the RIC One family of services, supports the exchange of data between authorized education solutions via a standards-based Application Programming Interface (API).
- RIC One API supports A4L (xPress) and IMS Global (One Roster) data frameworks.
- Enables vendor applications to seamlessly connect to districts using one interface – RIC One. No need to maintain separate interfaces for the myriad of student information systems used throughout New York State.
- Improves data quality
- Data is secure and ensures that vendors comply with the NYS Parents Bill of Rights
- Application vendors receive only the data they need in a timely manner
- Integration services are centralized – no need to work with multiple RIC/BOCES to set up the integration service.